Tuesday, April 6, 2010

AVON's Super Extend Mascara Review


It was more than a couple of days, but this weekend was Easter! Without further ado, here is my second review: Super Extend Mascara from AVON.


"AVON's new Super Extend Mascara is an amazing investment for my makeup bag. I have never used anything like it. I initially bought it for a play I was doing, where my character was based off of Dolly Parton. I thought I would have to buy fake lashes to have them be seen from the audience. It just so happened that this mascara came out the week before my play opened, so I got some to try. I put it on for my dress rehearsal, and I even fooled MYSELF into thinking I had on false lashes. They were thick, and long. But, my favorite thing about the Super Extend Mascara is this: When I am a bad girl, and don't wash my face before bed (this happens often after a play, when I am too exhausted to care about my skin) it doesn't look bad in the morning! Normally (and, yes, even with other AVON mascaras...) I will end up with "raccoon eyes" in the morning. Granted, with most AVON mascaras it is not as bad as with grocery store brands. However, with the Super Extend Mascara I honestly forgot I had gone to bed with it on! I woke up and saw myself in the mirror and under my eyes was totally clean. No smears. No flakes. None of that gross stuff in the corners of my eyes, either. And I didn't have to put mascara on! It was already there. I'm not condoning two-day makeup, or not washing your face before bed. But, let's be honest, we've all done it before. I'm not nearly as good with words as my husband is, so you'll have to excuse this review. However, bad with words or not, let me just leave you with this conclusion: AVON's Super Extend Mascara is the best mascara I have ever used. And I absolutely love it! Thank you."~Alyssa Shively

Well, there you have it. More to come. Please leave any requests in the comment box. And don't forget to follow me!
You can purchase the Super Extend Mascara by going to my AVON website and searching "Super Extend"

No comments:

Post a Comment